Emigrant Mortgage Company, Inc., a subsidiary of Emigrant Bank, providing personal service, flexible terms, and customized mortgage options for home buyers:
- Adjustable and Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Loans for 1-4 Family Homes, Co-ops and Condominiums
- Purchases, Rate/Term and Cash-Out Refinancing
- Cooperative Financing Eligible
- Jumbo Mortgages
- First-Time Home Buyers - Low Down Payment Programs
- FNMA / FHLMC Loans
- Federal National Mortgage Association
- Freddie Mac
- SONYMA Loans
- State of New York Mortgage Agency
- Low Interest Rate Mortgage Program
- Vacation/2nd Home and Investment Property Programs
Click to view Current Mortgage Promotions
Working closely with you from application to closing, our knowledgeable mortgage consultants will draw upon Emigrant's variety of mortgage loan options and help you decide which financing solution best meets your needs. No matter how unique your situation, Emigrant can design a financing solution that is right for you.
Emigrant Mortgage Company originates loans in CT, FL, MA, NJ, NY, and PA.
Click here to view state licensing agencies
For properties located in the following areas, contact the Mortgage Consultant listed below:
Properties located in the Boroughs of Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn,
Queens and Westchester, contact:
(212) 850-4848 / CommunityLending@Emigrant.com
Properties located on Long Island, contact:
Veronica Ferrero, Mortgage Consultant
(516) 822-6992 / FerreroV@EmigrantMortgage.com
For more information call us TOLL FREE at 1-800-EMIGRANT (1-800-364-4726).
Mortgage Brokers, click EMIGRANT MORTGAGE.
Current Mortgage Holders
- You may direct inquires and complaints to our Mortgage Servicing Department at 1-800-836-1260 during our regular business hours from 9 AM to 5PM, Eastern Time or by mail to Emigrant Mortgage Company, 7 Westchester Plaza, Elmsford, NY 10523, attn: Mortgage Servicing Department.
- In addition, you can also utilize our automated phone system at 212-850-3333 to access your Emigrant Mortgage account information.
- Pay your Emigrant Mortgage with an automatic debit from your checking or savings account.
| Residential Loan Fee Schedule for Existing Mortgage/Coop Loans
Effective January 1, 2011
|SERVICE PERFORMED||FEE REQUIRED|
|Returned Check Fee(1)||$20.00|
|Document Copies (Per Page)||$2.50|
| Assignment of Mortgage - Bank Fee
(Includes Attorney Fee of $550.00)
|Partial Release of Mortgage|| From $400.00
(plus recording & other fees)
|Co-Op Closing Attendance Fee||$350.00 to $450.00|
|Transfer of Title Fee (FHA/VA)||$125.00|
|Late charges and other fees will be assessed in accordance with the terms of your agreement. Fees are subject to change. Notice of changes may be given by revised copies of this fee schedule.|
|(1) For Maryland loans, $15.00 is assessed only upon second presentation of unpaid check.|